Welcome to the 2018 Season!
2018 IMPORTANT Dates!!!!
- GMCTA Summer JTT Scholarship Deadline May 11th: GMCTA Scholarship and Information
Saturday May 19th FREE BLOCK PARTY @ West from 1-3PM $15 discount for summer Junior Tennis registration! Speed Gun, Food, Games, Ball Machine will all be happening!
- Monday June 4th Junior Team Tennis Practice begins @Mankato West
- NEW THIS YEAR: Weekly Wednesday match days – Time requirements for these days will be approximately 9am – 4pm. We would ask that you let us know if you will miss any of these days to help us formulate teams for match days.
* We encourage interested parents to volunteer to drive/supervise on these match days. We will need support with driving especially as we are not able to transport all players. Please let Adam or Sarah know if you are available for any of our AWAY travel dates.
2018 Wednesday match days and locations (Put on your Calendar!)
- June 13th – TBD
- June 20th – Mankato Hosts
- June 27th – Shakopee Hosts
- July 11th – TBD
- July 18th – Mankato Hosts
June 14th(15th rain date) USTA level 6 Mankato Junior Open *Part of registration*
July 1st-July 8th Off for MSHSL No Contact Week
July 9th- Practice Resumes
July 19 last day of summer practice *Fun Games Day*
July 23/24th End of season tournament in Shakopee (Like Areas from past years)
Never too late to join in on the programs!
For all youth under 7th grade checkout Tennis in the Parks (community ed booklet) and JTT 12 and under programs.
For any ADULTS looking for programming check out Cardio Tennis and www.GMCTA.org
Adam and Sarah Doll look forward to seeing you on the court!!!
Tennis in Mankato offers racquet stringing.
If you have any questions about summer programming, please contact tennis directors:
Adam Doll at 507-317-8255 OR Sarah Doll at 507-381-3959
All of the tennis programs are offered to anyone interested in tennis, no experience necessary. Each summer we’ve welcomed a number of players from outside the Mankato area, including: Janesville, LeSueur, TCU, Maple River, Martin County, and New Ulm.